Friday, May 8, 2009

Sempena Hari Ibu,hari yang amat bermakna bagi ibu yang tersayang,marilah kita bersatu hati membalas kasih sayang tak terhingga dari ibu.

Currently my mum stays at Sarawak as my dad is there, and she is PK1 for primary school kids. I would say my mum very cheerful,serious,strict,you know,being teacher have to be strict. Eventhough at times to us,it does not make sense,but I strongly believe that whatever they have in their mind,what they plan to do,IT'S ALL FOR YOUR OWN GOOD..

MUM,IF YOU EVER READ MY BLOG,ALL I WANT TO SAY- I LOVE YOU - ONE AND ONLY,FIRST AND LAST..thank God giving me such a wonderful mother.

TO ALL MOTHERS IN THE WORLD,WHOEVER READING THIS,TELL YOUR MUM,HAPPY MOTHERS DAY,I LOVE YOU, GIVE THEM HUG,KISS THEM,YOU MAY NEVER KNOW THE IMPACT BECAUSE YOUR MUM LOVES YOU TOO..

MY SLOGAN OF LIFE-ALL YOU HAVE IS YOUR FAMILY WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING AT ALL.. 

The history of Mother's Day is centuries old and goes back to the times of ancient Greeks, who held festivities to honor Rhea, the mother of the gods. The early Christians celebrated the Mother's festival on the fourth Sunday of Lent to honor Mary, the mother of Christ. Interestingly, later on a religious order stretched the holiday to include all mothers, and named it as the Mothering Sunday. The English colonists settled in America discontinued the tradition of Mothering Sunday because of lack of time. In 1872 Julia Ward Howe organized a day for mothers dedicated to peace. It is a landmark in the history of Mother's Day.





**********************************************************************************




Sungai Jagong Waterfall at Sungai Jagong (Kedah),Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment