Thursday, April 16, 2009

Champions League - Ronaldo bullet fires United past Porto

A stunning long-range strike from Cristiano Ronaldo sent Manchester United into the Champions League semi-finals with a 1-0 win at Porto.The Portuguese powered home a spectacular drive in the sixth minute as the holders secured a tense 3-2 aggregate victory. United became the first British side to win at the Estadio do Dragao in 23 attempts over 41 years, and their reward is an all-Premier League semi-final against Arsenal.

GLORY GLORY ManUnited..GLORY GLORY ManUnited..GLORY GLORY ManUnited..and the reds go marching onnnnnnnn......hahahahaahahahahaha...lim-pe team menang..ManU shall and will win Champions League..

**********************************************************************************

Encouragement for Today

Afraid to Fail

"To those who use well what they are given, even more will be given, and they will have an abundance." Matthew 25:29a

Taking responsibility for, and seeking to be productive with our assets feels risky -- much like navigating the world of finance can -- but that should not cause us to bury our heads in the sand. I now see that this servant let Satan back him into a corner, with fear of failure and skewed notions of God, and immobilized what could've been usedto glorify God and increase His Kingdom.

So today, I purpose to use my all in service of God when He gives me an assignment, no matter how risky it feels. Otherwise, I am denying the amazing grace of Godavailable to me, and rendering useless the gifts my Master has given me. So let's learn from this servant by refusing to remain immobilized when we're afraid to fail.

Dear Lord, help me manage my time, talent, money, body and relationships in ways that please You, and grow Your Kingdom. Deliver me from fearing of failure. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Application Steps: 

Make a list of answers to the questions below. Choose an area to target this month with prayer and effort.

Reflections: 

  1. In what areas am I just lazy and need to put forth effort?
  2. In what areas am I purposely not trying because I'm afraid to fail?

Power Verses:

Mark 13:37b, "Stay alert, be in prayer, so you don't enter the danger zone without even knowing it. Don't be naive. Part of you is eager, ready for anything in God; but another part is as lazy as an old dog sleeping by the fire." (MSG) 

**********************************************************************************

Last night, I dreamt of her again..normal gathering with friends, and she by my side..

Why can’t I dream about what questions and case study will come out during finals?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment