Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Encouragement for Today

Don't Dance Around a Cactus

"You have heard that our ancestors were told, 'You must not murder. If you commit murder, you are subject to judgment.' But I say, if you are even angry with someone, you are subject to judgment!" Matthew 5:21-22

Dear Lord, thank You for giving us warnings about sin. I sometimes think I have no control over my mind. But I know that's not true. You have offered me help to take thoughts captive. Please reveal those areas in my thought life that need to change. I want to bring honor and glory to You in all areas of my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Application Steps: 

Is there an area of your life where you have been dancing around sin? Identify one area that might be a danger point and confess it in prayer. Then commit to tell someone about it for ongoing accountability.

Reflections: 

What are some practices you can implement into your life to keep your thought life pure?

Power Verses:

2 Corinthians 10:5, "We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ." (NIV)

Matthew 12:25, "Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, 'Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.'" (NIV)

**********************************************************
I know I am late updating latest news about ManUnited..sadly to say that Manchester United lost to Everton on penalties,good game played by youngsters..Berbatov penalty easily saved by Howard,I can't believe it..my conclusion,Berbatov main ka cheng with Tim Howard.

Tim Howard*saviour of the day
dejected ManU players
Delighted Everton players

No comments:

Post a Comment