Wednesday, April 1, 2009



Family Guy

Currently I am watching this series, Family Guy. Elizabeth gave this series to me. And coincidently the husband name is Peter. But I miss watching my favourite series, 24 by Jack Bauer. Anybody has season 6 and 7 for this series, please please borrow me.

**********************************************************************************

Loneliness

You don't want to be alone, you fear of living your life by yourself with no one to love, and more specifically, with no one to love you back. You desperately seek affection and want nothing more but to find someone.

*Indeed loneliness may kills me. I can't live alone. We live this life to share our happiness, sorrows with people we love, we care, we cherish..
*I am not desperate tho..
*Just a quiz from facebook..

**********************************************************************************
Allow me to continue again sharing with all of you the book I am reading at the moment. Battlefield of the mind by Joyce Meyer.

Quite often people who cannot seem to concentrate think they likely are mentally deficient. However, an inability to concentrate can be the results of years of letting the mind do whatever it wants to do, whenever it wants to do it. A lack of concentration can also be a symptom of a vitamin. Certain B vitamins enhance concentration; therefore, if you have inability to concentrate, ask yourself if you are eating and are nutritionally sound.

Wandering mind, from my experiences in class, although physically I am in that class, but my mind were somewhere else, till a point where my movement shows that my mind is in state of wandering. Yesterday morning, during Marketing Research class, I almost fall down from my chair. Then I think back what I was thinking, my mind thinks that I am falling into pit, pit just like what we saw on the movie 300. My thoughts about falling into the pit were so strong it controls my body. But this incident only happens during 8am morning class.

***********************************************************

Yesterday afternoon, when I was taking a nap, I dreamt. I suddenly dreamt about my ex. We went shopping together; weird thing about this dream is that she left me in the shopping center without saying a word to me, just walked away. And I did not even chase after her, I left as well. I realize I did not even think about her at that very moment I went off.

*may be my words very blurry, but all I know, at that very moment, she is out from my life completely.

Eventhough the last break up by far most hurtful, I believe this dream shown to me, by God grace, I able to overcome those hurts completely. God is merciful, indeed it is very unfair to your current partner if you still think about your past, and your heart is not fully with your current partner, that’s what I believe. For now, I believe I will love my partner with all my heart, for sure..

  • My interpretation about this dream, I finally, totally, absolutely over her. 
  • By grace of God, I am healed.

 *somebody can explain to me about my dream..

GOD BLESS..


*I miss playing badminton..

*I miss her(not my ex)

No comments:

Post a Comment