Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kids

I am helping faith kids for past 3 months and every sunday, my life is filled with kids kids kids and kids...they are adorable, naughty, beautiful, silly in their own unique way.




Ladies and gentlemen, never go for abortion, childrens, gifts of God, completion of a wonderful family. We may never know their future, but as they grow up, strength and wisdom of God will be upon them. SAY NO TO ABORTION..MAKE SURE FOUND THE RIGHT, RESPONSIBLE PARTNER then plan to have baby..


you might never know what they will be in the future, they may be

badminton player

or model

or she bang..

For me, I want to have 3 kids, I love kids..why 3 kids..1 double, 1 single..ngam ngam hou..or mayb 7 boys, 3 girls..sudirman cup..completion of whole Malaysia badminton team..hahaahahahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment