Sunday, April 26, 2009

Manchester United once again back on top chart after surprising 1st half defeat..but during 2nd half, ManU roars like lion,keep scoring,1 after 1 goals within minutes..what is their secrets?Steroid?Spurs main ka cheng with ManU players in dressing room?But I definitely believe ManU will never lose a match after FA Cup exits..AlexEng..hahahahaa..my deepest condolences,I am sure last night you were very happy during 1st half,but too bad...nvm nvm..still ManU will win..
Rooney, once again back on form
ManU celebration styles
C. Ronaldo,playmaker of the match
Berbatov,scored 5th goals
**********************************************************************************
I dreamt about her once again..few times.I am still trying to figure out reasons why I dream of her so many times,all of girls,she is the only 1 that appears in my dream the most frequent and I did not even expect myself to dream about her. I still pray about those dreams.Surely I would like to know meaning behind all these dreams..mayb when time is right,I will introduce her in my blog, this concept called as IMC, Interactive Marketing Communication..Within 3 weeks,every night,I do not know the reasons but I just kept dreaming,nightmares as well..3 straight weeks,keep dreaming..nightmares,I dreamt about group of people,and their head is inside snakes,each of them with a snake.The scene it's like those snakes just starting to enjoy dinner..
Anyway, I am having my last paper on Monday..IMC-Interactive Marketing Communication,mayb I take her as my marketing advertisement!!!so sorry if you reading this,but I bet you would not know is you..

1 comment: